Thursday, September 01, 2005

Lazy blogger

I have not being very good at blogging these weeks. I see that i only had a few posts these months. Probably that discouraged a few readers :), although there are very few regular ones.

I did not go for holidays this two months but it is possible i make a short trip in september or october. Despite that, i felt like i had a break during this period. I was still working but the absence of colleagues in the office or maybe the fact that i worked at home most of the time made it more relaxed. I have had a great time with friends around here. Yesterday I went to the graduation ceremony of a dear friend, after that we had an exotic dinner at an african restaurant. In the Netherlands you have many international people coming and going every year. As a result friendships last for that year and sometimes maintained through email. I stay longer than that period and i have seen many people come and go. Fortunately i have a network of friends who stay around longer, i am grateful for that. It can be sad to say goodbye to someone every year. While i am not good at keeping contact, being the lazy email writer that i am, i try to keep in touch with people that are closer. This graduation friend of mine is one of them so i give thanks to skype that long distance conversations are not expensive anymore :).

During this crazy period when people move to new places and shuffle their stuff around i ended up having many boxes at home. Now i feel the need to arrange everything before resuming writing. It makes me more calm. I can't work while i have the impression that there is something to be done. Later in the afternoon i will take skating break from work.

Two weeks ago i prepared bolivian peanut soup. It was quite tasty! The funny thing is that this soup tastes better when you keep it for one day (in the fridge) and then warm it again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What recipe did you use for sopa de mani? Did you soak the peanuts overnight?

It might be interesting to give it a try, although knowing me, I would probably disgrace that wonderful dish.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Alexey said...

Hi Eduardo, in general i do not soak the peanuts overnight (i always forget) and the soup is in general quite tasty. You should give it a try, i will post more at length later with some tips.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the lazy blogger turn up again?
Just teasing you, because I was expecting a new post today. Cheers

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the lazy blogger turn up again?
Just teasing you, because I was expecting a new post today. Cheers

11:37 AM  
Blogger Alexey said...

I just made a new post dear anonymous :). Go and read it!

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home