Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A new creationist theory

There is a non-stop debate in the US about what should be taught in classrooms. Evolutionary theory? Creationist theory? Both?

Fortunately for all of us there are more options. I am very fond of this new creationist theory that answers very sensibly the deep questions of our universe. You can't miss it!

The situations in Bolivia seems to be moving forward. The congress has finally aggreed for new elections. You can find reports at mabb and barrioflores. Some very unusual pictures about bolivia: gay pride in Bolivia.

I am currently finishing my nourrishing breakfast and preparing my lunch. This is going to be a very long day working on my paper for POPL 2005. There is still much to do. Maybe not too much computer type setting today since i have to work on proofs. I expect i will be sleeping late tonight again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home