Thursday, September 21, 2006

Cleaning windows

I try to not be too dirty a guy. I wash my dishes after eating, I wash my mugs, clean the table and counter, I even clean my room. However I haven't cleaned my windows in a long time. Part of the explanation is that there is a passage next to my window so I don't open it very often. So the dirt didn't really bother me. But every now and then I walked past my window and I was astonished to see the quantity of dirt that time had accumulated. So I took a deep breath and on I went with window cleaning. After I was done, and the windows were dry, I used newspaper to make them shine. And I was so satisfied with the result I was smiling. Not everything is that easy to clean, like mistakes, especially big mistakes. However, after cleaning the window, I am encouraged, mistakes may be hard to clean (not erase) but darn, I will try!

Strange blog entry, but I was posting strange things anyway. If you arrived here via google when you were searching coca tea, well, sorry, I didn't set up the store yet. I really should though, zillions of people get here like that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should use a tablespoon of corn starch and water mixed for cleaning windows with a paper towel or a rag - it leaves absolutely no streaks (Windex always does).

Although a few coca tea boxes make it to ebay, it really is illegal - at least in the United States :)
Technically, large quantities could be used to manufacturer a minute cocaine so it is a banned substance. Is it legal where you live?

Sergio

9:03 PM  
Blogger Jorge said...

You picture it quite easy, but you haven't seen japanese windows. It's really a pain in the ass to clean them freaquently...

10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

saludos desde tu tierra... o tal vez nuestra.. o sera que es de todos?...
quien es dueño de la tierra anyway...

Cool kises...

or not..

Ce ya.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Alexey said...

Japanese windows? That sounds scary, no, I just have the normal ones at home, fortunately!

Aha, corn starch. Yeah, I will try it next time. Though I must say I am not that much of a perfectionist, as long as the window is clean it is fine to not have it perfect.

Yeah, quite possible. I am lucky that they never checked my bags. But really, would they really expect that you can use coca leaves illegaly by opening tea bags? I don't think so

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home