Sunday, October 02, 2005

"Alexey writes" mentioned on Global Voices

Eduardo from Barrio Flores posted a review of the Bolivian blogosphere to Global Voices. Now, I begin to understand the sudden surge of traffic! Thanks to Eduardo for including the ramblings of this blog in that list.

As mentioned there, the topics that incite more interest in this blog are comments about trips and adventures with cooking. My blog does not feature a particular topic, as such I am afraid I don't have a regular readership. A few times I naively attempted to talk about politics and the obtained effect and feeling is what has been commented in Revisión de todo un poco.

This blog will continue featuring random stuff about my daily life. Despite this, I have the hope that some people will keep interested in coming back for more. More regular posting should help. I will figure out how to do that without losing the scarce time I currently have.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alexey
I was browsing your blog and I really liked it. I am going to be moving to Netherlands pretty soon. By the way, I am also bolivian.
It is good to know that there are fellow bolivians over there, not like here. A clue? I know how to eat with chopsticks like a pro =)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Alexey said...

Thanks for the kind words. It is good to know you are coming to the Netherlands. These last years there has been a drop of Bolivian students (as far as Utrecht is concerned). Drop a comment when you arrive!

Maybe you will be happy to know that there are many "Toko"'s over here. So you won't have to disrupt your current diet ;).

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
I think I will have to disrupt it unless you can tell me if there are any vietnamese restaurants around there. I love Phó with boba..yum =)
But I think that I will try to put into practice my mom's recipes.
I am going to be arriving in a couple of weeks but any extra suggestion is welcome.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Alexey said...

Hola! You are coming soon then. I have put my email address so you can contact me when you arrive.

Luckily for you there are Vietnamese restaurants, I don't know about that dish, though.

Shoes, electronic stuff and clothes are surely much more expensive than in Asia. So it is a good idea if you come well equipped :).

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home